Thread: Center Battle
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2014   #74
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 244045 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Center Battle

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
I think there is a big difference, especially in center of gravity, when comparing 6'2" 196 lbs (Saturday) and 6'4" 186 lbs (Meyers).
You mean 296, & 286 right?

I think weight is part of it, but so is build & the make up of that weight. Then there's technique & scheme.

I won't bat an eye if OB replaces Meyers as our starting center. I just don't think that would be a good idea. We know OB is not opposed to running zone, so unless he's opposed to winning, I'd imagine he'd run enough to take advantage of Chris Meyers' strengths... which the other four guys should also be pretty good at.