Thread: Center Battle
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2014   #72
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 21560 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Center Battle

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
That's going to be the QBs duty from now on.
there is way too much going on up front for the QB to hand out blocking assignments, especially the QB's in this system. A signal caller might be able to shift the line one way or another, maybe slide the TE over or tell the RB which way to chip, but now way will he tell one of the hogs who to pick up in an exotic front when he is the bubble man, or who to help.

A good center is hard to come by. A fat boy who can move another fat boy a few yards down the field is very common.

Myers has nothing to worry about.