Thread: Center Battle
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2014   #64
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 243112 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Center Battle

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
We expect Crennel to put our defensive players in the best possible position to be successful, why wouldn't we expect the same on the offensive side of the ball?

These guys are good at zone blocking... Su'a-Filo is good at zone blocking... & like TPN said, we actually did a lot of ISOs & other run blocking as well... just more zone.

I expect our offense to be more of an evolution than a clean break.

I think that's the guy 'cak was talking about.

That's another guy who wasn't particularly huge & one of the better centers of our time.

I think there is a big difference, especially in center of gravity, when comparing 6'2" 196 lbs (Saturday) and 6'4" 186 lbs (Meyers).
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote