Thread: Center Battle
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2014   #63
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264941 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Center Battle

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
yes but the rub blocking Myers was rated in was a
ZBS not the same as he will be in now. I'm not saying he will fail. I am just not optimistic.
We expect Crennel to put our defensive players in the best possible position to be successful, why wouldn't we expect the same on the offensive side of the ball?

These guys are good at zone blocking... Su'a-Filo is good at zone blocking... & like TPN said, we actually did a lot of ISOs & other run blocking as well... just more zone.

I expect our offense to be more of an evolution than a clean break.

I think that's the guy 'cak was talking about.

That's another guy who wasn't particularly huge & one of the better centers of our time.