Thread: Center Battle
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2014   #55
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 383864 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Center Battle

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
My concern is Myers has played in a shift to one side or other catching the defense at an angle not pushing straight ahead with muscle against muscle. As I understand he and the other Oline will be in more of a power attack mode. I prefer that but not sure how he will perform. He has stated IIRC before last season that he is successful as he is able to get low and engage the opponent; maybe that will continue but I'm not optimistic. Ben Jones is 6'3" and about 315.
The C for one of the greatest power rushing OLs in NFL history was 6' 2" 269 lbs on a heavy day.