Thread: Center Battle
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2014   #52
xtruroyaltyx
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 137288 xtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respectedxtruroyaltyx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Center Battle

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
I'll bow to your greater knowledge of the OL but from what I saw, Kubiak started a good deal removed from that pure finesse Gibbs zone, then moved to it when he brought Gibbs in, then when Gibbs left and Dennison came in, they moved back to more of a power oriented zone with a lot of stuff up the middle. And I think you could see that with the drafting of someone like Brooks.

I don't think there's going to be huge departure in what the OL is going to be asked to do from what it was being asked to do.

But... like I said... you know more about OL play than I do.
Nah man...I dont discount anyone's thoughts. I enjoy the conversation as long as it doesn't get condescending. I don't know everything, but we all know what we know...ya know?

But you are right...in the colts game where Arian gashed them a few years ago to start the season...we were running a lot of inside stuff.

And really I'm wouldn't cement my thoughts on anything ob is going to do. I have my thoughts/hunches...but he's pretty much said he intends on mixing **** up, so who knows...

As far as Chris is concerned...I think he'll be fine. He's gotten a lot better since he first arrived. Titans wanted him when munchak was there right?
xtruroyaltyx is offline   Reply With Quote