View Single Post
Old 06-15-2014   #1035
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 17109 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just got some disturbing news about A Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
3 winning seasons in the last 5. Two significant playoff runs in the last three years... Of course, he was barely involved in 2011 due to injury. If the winning years happened early in his career his frustration would be more understandable. However, they had two very successful seasons prior to last year's disaster. As a player frustrated with losing, I would think he would be very supportive of the organizational changes after the 2013 disappointment.

spin it any way you want, this team sucks currently. he has poured blood,sweat and tears into this organization he should be allowed to pursue greener pastures elsewhere because all we have here is a dried up rice field. Why let it become personal and bitter after such a stellar career?

Oh and why not mention the other 9 or 10 seasons of misery that he endured?