View Single Post
Old 06-15-2014   #1032
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 21559 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just got some disturbing news about A Johnson

The 'what have you done for me lately' way of thought is cringe worthy. Dre has broken his body down for this team. He was paid handsomely, but maybe having the opportunity to play in important games means more to him than money. 2 winning seasons in his career. 2 playoff games. Sad. He was always the first vet into camps, ota's whatever the team wanted and now since he has a year or two left and he doesn't want to waste it on a sucky team he is a villain?