View Single Post
Old 06-15-2014   #103
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 267323 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Why is Derek Newton Still a Texan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I saw Brooks play RG in college a bunch.
I'm pretty sure he played some LG in his Jr year.
(And I think I read somewhere that he also played OT).

Quote:
Redshirted in 2007. Was Miami’s Freshman of the Year in ’08 after starting all 12 games at left guard and grading out at 81 percent with 70 knockdowns. Moved to left tackle in ’09 and started all 12 games. Played in nine games in ’10, making two starts at left tackle and the final five games at left guard. Saw action in only two of the first seven games because of a pulled hamstring. Sat out ’11 spring drills with an injury but made all 12 starts at right guard in the fall.
link
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote