View Single Post
Old 06-15-2014   #1028
Nitrofish
Pastafarian

Rep Power: 104354 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Nitrofish
Default Re: Just got some disturbing news about A Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
No, you've gone full on delusional as proven by:

You sound like a 2 year old girl screaming her life has been ruined because the cake shop put pink instead of fuchsia sprinkles on her birthday cupcakes.

Fine, it's less than ideal, but the sky is not falling.
That's your opinion, but that's all it is. I never said the sky was falling. I said Dre is not setting a good example for young players or kids that admire him, but just go ahead and ignore that part and put words in my mouth about pink and fuchsia sprinkles.

Comparing AJ to a deserter is a perfect analogy. He has deserted his teammates because they took his pictures down and he doesn't want to go through another rebuild. Pooooor baby. Stop defending him and call a spade a spade.

You sound like a 2 year old transgender child who is having difficulty with his/her hormones today and can't decide whether to sit or stand to urinate.

"Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever. -Shane Falco
"Listen... Do you smell something?" -Dr. Raymond Stantz