View Single Post
Old 06-15-2014   #1025
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 101315 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just got some disturbing news about A Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
What did you think about his first four years in the league when he didn't come to OTAs & worked out in Miami instead?

This is no different, he has no obligation whatsoever to be here... until next week.
He said he wont be here for Mandatory also. That's what i'm going off of.

PLUS in my defense i drink maybe 1 time a year and i was really ****ed up when i typed that, hell i dont even remember writing it, but i still partially agree with my drunken self, and must give myself credit for spelling also.