View Single Post
Old 06-15-2014   #1021
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 192752 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just got some disturbing news about A Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
???I've posted my feelings on the effect on QB/WR prep/timing/chemistry, and the potential negative effects on trying to incorporate a new offensive scheme without a major piece.........specifically since he is slated as the #1 WR on the team.
Establish chemistry and timing with WHO??
Four different guys?!
Ridiculous.
Pick a damn starter O'Brien.
And I've not seen a single word that says O'Brien thinks Andre' is a "major piece".
Think about it, under the "Patriot way" Tom Brady has only had one or two top tier WRs in his N.E. 13-yr career. And the two they had, they let walk.
Wes Welker? Don't need him. We can get Danny Amendola cheaper.
Randy Moss? cut him. We don't need him.
Andre Johnson? The "Patriot way" says he just another WR.