View Single Post
Old 06-14-2014   #1402
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans hire Bill O'Brien as HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I'll believe it when I see it. Anything less than 8-8 against this schedule would mean all this is the honeymoon chatter. I'll believe the culture has been changed when we win those tough close games.

Until then, they're still soft. All this yak about tough & culture change reminds me of the letterman jackets without the props.
TK, have a hard day Buddy? It may be just chatter, we'll all see it when/if the implosion occurs. He's certainly a hard ass, right now. That's what I personally have been concerned about but I think right now it's a big front. He'll always have a hard edge but I think you'll see a different guy and get different feedback on him.

Just guessin'.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote