View Single Post
Old 06-14-2014   #1
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Ronald McDonald House Benefit

This wasn't a Blue Crew event per se, but there were a lot of Blue Crewers representing today at the Ronald McDonalds benefit at "The Bayou Sports Bar and Grill"
I had a fantastic time and it didn't hurt that I won a mini Astros helmet with Larry Dierker's signature AND a game worn, signed Duane Brown jersey....... THAT HAPPENED!

That aside, thanks for all that put this event on......

You know who you are. Let's tweek it a bit and go on and make this a bigger and better event next year.

Thanks again!! I had a great time!