View Single Post
Old 06-14-2014   #26
Lambert
Rookie

Rep Power: 6301 Lambert is a quality contributor and well respectedLambert is a quality contributor and well respectedLambert is a quality contributor and well respectedLambert is a quality contributor and well respectedLambert is a quality contributor and well respectedLambert is a quality contributor and well respectedLambert is a quality contributor and well respectedLambert is a quality contributor and well respectedLambert is a quality contributor and well respectedLambert is a quality contributor and well respectedLambert is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Clowney had sports hernia surgery

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
I've beaten that horse all through the predraft discussions. I believe the choice to ignore that chronic problem will come to bite him and the team in the butt.
The prospect doesn't look good, does it? Reading between the lines, the #1 pick has groin surgery, needs foot surgery, is having trouble picking up the nuances of the OLB position, has red flags about work ethic. I know the Texans tried to trade out of the pick, but perhaps asked too much. Now that we're down to no depth at RT, Greg Robinson would have been a pick of the ages.

This is the stuff that makes or breaks GM's.
Lambert is offline   Reply With Quote