View Single Post
Old 06-11-2014   #400
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 195074 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans 2014 OTAs begin May 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtruroyaltyx View Post
I started playing football in elementary school. I played middle school, highschool, and division 1 college ball. I have coached young kids all the way up to the highschool level. I played OL.

I have friends and former coaches in the nfl. Matter of fact a former coach of mine works for the texans. I have 4 brothers that played football that I have helped along the way. 2 went on to play division 1 football. 1 is currently playing OL at Nebraska.

If you don't know that the OL gives ground in pass protection then I think that really is the end if the conversation.

And actually, in kubiaks scheme you give a little ground in the run game on that stretch play with your initial step. I can tell you have no clue what you're talking about now and are just running your gums.
That pass protection move is a basic part of most OL schemes. MSR.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote