View Single Post
Old 06-10-2014   #392
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 21560 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans 2014 OTAs begin May 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtruroyaltyx View Post
Linebackers and occasionally db's will line up right over a lineman and get pressure on a blitz.

Now you're trying to say clowney can't line up inside and get pressure?
You are talking about 2 completely different scenarios. If you outman the OL on a firehouse blitz of course you SHOULD be able to pressure. Trying to confuse an OL using personnel hardly works because of the strict blocking assignments.

Yes, I don't think JDC can move the pocket or pressure the QB out of the NT position. Not strong enough.