View Single Post
Old 06-10-2014   #58
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 142484 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: espn says "Texans: 25th best roster"

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
My point exactly... well, 180 degrees out. I think there are more people on this board thinking we're going to win less than 7 games in 2014. & I don't think the ones saying we could get into the play-offs in 2014 are saying we're "play-off caliber" but that we've got a weak schedule.

Getting to the play-offs in 2014 doesn't mean that we're very good imo, just means that we're better than the worst teams in the AFC. If we beat a division winner, Cincinnati, Denver, New England, Indy... then that would say a lot more than getting to the play offs.
yeah but didn't the 7-9 seahawks sneak into the play offs and actually win a game there. Anything is possible and i think we have a more talented team now than they had at the time.

facebook.com/ThatRump
EllisUnit is offline   Reply With Quote