View Single Post
Old 06-10-2014   #385
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 17795 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans 2014 OTAs begin May 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookinreds View Post
JDC has a very fast get off. Maybe he shoots a gap on the inside, or maybe OBs plan is more to see what the OL has to scheme against a Nix or Bowe on the other side. On the fly, that's got to something for a QB/C/G to think about. Who knows, it's probably more of just a stunt, but I like the idea of them trying to think outside the box. If the OL has no idea how the DL is going to line up down to down, it could disrupt things. Especially if someone is beating an OL because they are quicker or bigger. It's all a guess, but RC is definitely trying to see what kind of tools he has in the shed. Multipurpose tools are always nice.
you're not going to shoot a gap against an NFL OLineman in an obvious passing situation. Especially when said guy cant benchpress 225 lbs more than 15 or so times or whatever it was. Put the guy on the outside and use his God given talents.