View Single Post
Old 06-10-2014   #14
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 246310 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL-Greedy "Backdoor" Deals Whore Out SuperBowl City

The hoopla surrounding the super bowl has gotten out of hand. The week before the super bowl is getting unbearable. The only reason I watch the NFL is because of the Texans, I sure as hell don't watch it because I love the game of professional football. If Houston has a team, I'll watch, if not, I don't. It's simple.

I don't even like professional sports as entertainment. It's stupid and useless. I prefer a good movie or a book. But I'm a sucker for the home town pro football team. I have no idea why, I'm just like that.

And the NFL being a greedy bastard organization shouldn't surprise anyone anyway. They aren't in it for the football, they are in it for the money so get your heads out of your collective asses and realize that. Otherwise they wouldn't even be considering an 18 game season with expanded playoffs.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote