View Single Post
Old 06-10-2014   #367
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 291679 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ryan Fitzpatrick visiting Texans (signs)

I believe that past performance in the Kubiak/Denver/Shanahan offense may not be directly transferable to the O'Brien/Belichick/N.E. offense. The N.E. offense requires a completely different mental capability/capacity than the Kubiak offense. It not only requires the QB to recognize what the defense is doing but the line and the receivers need to see the same thing(s) and make the right adjustments (which is why AJ needs to have his @$$ in camp but I digress...)

The guys who get to stay are those who demonstrate they can read the defense the quickest and make the right counter calls.

I wonder when O'Brien says they're all coming along equally if he means that all four are progressing swimmingly or that all four are equally lost.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote