View Single Post
Old 06-09-2014   #57
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264941 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: espn says "Texans: 25th best roster"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Rico View Post
Interesting. Some folks on this very board tried to convince me that this team was a playoff caliber team when I argued that a rough season ahead was probably in the works. I'd even venture to say that 25th was being generous.
My point exactly... well, 180 degrees out. I think there are more people on this board thinking we're going to win less than 7 games in 2014. & I don't think the ones saying we could get into the play-offs in 2014 are saying we're "play-off caliber" but that we've got a weak schedule.

Getting to the play-offs in 2014 doesn't mean that we're very good imo, just means that we're better than the worst teams in the AFC. If we beat a division winner, Cincinnati, Denver, New England, Indy... then that would say a lot more than getting to the play offs.