View Single Post
Old 06-09-2014   #361
BigBull
Veteran

Rep Power: 8544 BigBull is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Well you have to take all things into consideration when evaluating him. Like no foster, an injured Ben Tate an injured Newton. Our offensive "mastermind" having a stroke. Kubiak breathing down his neck wanting to pull him first chance he gets. If you just look sat his record and sack yardage then hell yeah he sucks, but that is far from the whole story.

BTW i am a Tom Savage supporter so i am unbiased as well

It's not just the sacks to me he truly looks lost at times. I think he is what he is an undrafted QB than is good enough to be a career backup nothing more nothing less.

Sent from the future...
BigBull is offline   Reply With Quote