View Single Post
Old 06-09-2014   #55
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264424 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: espn says "Texans: 25th best roster"

Quote:
Originally Posted by nero THE zero View Post
That remains to be seen, but I don't think that'll be the case at all.

Call me crazy, but I wouldn't be shocked to see one, if not two wild cards coming from the AFCS. In fact, I expect it--I think the Colts, Texas and Titans will all make the playoffs.
I think we've got a good group of coaches in this division & it's going to be one of the toughest divisions in the league very soon. Pagano, Whisenhunt, Bradley, & O'Brien... this could be the start of something good.