View Single Post
Old 06-09-2014   #358
BigBull
Veteran

Rep Power: 8553 BigBull is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Keenum didnt help by holding onto the ball and trying to make stuff happen. But to many times last season the D had already blown through the line before keenum could even take his 3 step drop. So a lot of the sacks were on the line. Just watch the film.

I did watch the film that's why I have no problem stating that Kenuum isn't starter quality. Kenuum should be and 3rd on a good team or a 2nd on a bad team. By the way I'm UofH fan and loved Kenuum in college, but I just think as a pro he just doesn't get it.

Sent from the future...
BigBull is offline   Reply With Quote