View Single Post
Old 06-09-2014   #357
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 101421 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ryan Fitzpatrick visiting Texans (signs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I don't think that's what he's saying, if you're choosing between two QBs, one of them is 0-7 as a starter & the other is 3-3... You've got to look at it. Yates was on a much better team, so you have to take that into account, however that team was hit by a lot of injuries as well as Keenum's team.

That team was known for it's "next man up" mentality which Yates contributed to. Keenum's team was pretty much prone to falling apart, & Keenum contributed to that.

The ball was in Yates' hands a certain number of times with the opportunity to get the lead & win the game. He pulled it off, at least twice that I can think of, with "great" "gutsy" play.

The ball was in Keenum's hands a certain number of times with the opportunity to get the lead & win the game. He pulled it off once that I can think of, only to be failed by a fat Hobbit. The other times, the offense would move backwards.
Dont forget Yates also had the best RB in football there to help him.