View Single Post
Old 06-09-2014   #345
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ryan Fitzpatrick visiting Texans (signs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBull View Post
There is only one stat that Keenum is highly rated at that is record as a starter 0-8 even a blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes.
1. Arm isn't stronger than Yates maybe about the same. Eye test watched him and Yates at open practice and thought Yates had a stronger arm.
2. Eye test and actual game tape says he sucks at picking up the blitz. Unless running backwards and loosing lots of yards is good.

Sent from the future...
As far as picking up the blitzes, I have already gone through them in the Keenum's thread as well.
If you disagree, as you said you have game tapes, let it be known there in that thread.
Shouldn't be too hard now, is it?
I mean, I had done a bunch of leg work already.
All you need to do is to tack on.
It's always good to have football discussions rather than eye tests.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote