View Single Post
Old 06-09-2014   #20
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 109600 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jags stadium to have largest flat screens in the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy Chapman View Post
Who wants to get a cabana in December?
I was thinking that also. It actually gets pretty cold in Jacksonville. They are way above the "frost line". Tampa and Miami could get away with that.

Anyway, I am glad they are doing those screens and trying to improve the experience there. I live 2 hours south of there and know the Texans will play there every season.

The Titans screens are really cool also. IMO they did it just right, in the end zones, huge but not too distracting (wow, I actually complimented the Titans organization).
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote