View Single Post
Old 06-09-2014   #54
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 20123 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: espn says "Texans: 25th best roster"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Well, at least we'll be playing in what looks to be historically one of the worst divisions in the last 10 years, or so.
That remains to be seen, but I don't think that'll be the case at all.

Call me crazy, but I wouldn't be shocked to see one, if not two wild cards coming from the AFCS. In fact, I expect it--I think the Colts, Texas and Titans will all make the playoffs.