View Single Post
Old 06-08-2014   #315
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326894 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Ryan Fitzpatrick visiting Texans (signs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Winding road leads Texans QB Fitzpatrick to big opportunity
By Brian T. Smith
Quote:
"If you had asked me 10 years ago, 'If you had a 10-year career, would you be happy with it?' I'd have said, 'Yeah,' " Fitzpatrick said. "But for me, I think there's a lot of unfinished business, in terms of things that I want to do and prove and things that I expect out of myself that I still haven't done."
I'd love to have a 1-on-1 with him & ask him what it is he'd like to accomplish, what's been his biggest obstacle in the past, & how he plans on overcoming that obstacle in the future.