View Single Post
Old 06-08-2014   #314
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 201896 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ryan Fitzpatrick visiting Texans (signs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Smart individual.

FitzMagic has a history of perplexingly bad decisions as a QB. Godsey's job is to exorcise the demons behind those head-scratching choices.

It's what my mentor first taught me about trading -- focus on minimizing your losses, the profits will take care of themselves.
This is what I want to see this year, eliminating mistakes. This is the way i see O'Brien putting his staff, the vets and the rookies together. I want to see training the basics, then hustle and effort from players. I do not want to see "playing to stay close and hope to pull out a win in fourth quarter." Just eliminate mental errors and take it to the opponent. I prefer a run first, pound it offense and think this Oline and RBs will make me happy. If we are consistent, we will beat most teams and play good games against the better teams.