View Single Post
Old 06-08-2014   #312
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 352273 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ryan Fitzpatrick visiting Texans (signs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
To this day, I'm still trying to figure out Fitzpatrick's label as a "smart QB." Isn't that an oxymoron when you apply it to 10 years of playing catch with the wrong team?
Smart individual.

FitzMagic has a history of perplexingly bad decisions as a QB. Godsey's job is to exorcise the demons behind those head-scratching choices.

It's what my mentor first taught me about trading -- focus on minimizing your losses, the profits will take care of themselves.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote