View Single Post
Old 06-08-2014   #8
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146673 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL-Greedy "Backdoor" Deals Whore Out SuperBowl City

I respectfully disagree. Some fans act like a fifteen year old girl stating she just has to wear the latest pair of $100 jeans to school. No you don't have to pay outrageous ticket prices or refreshment cost, parking cost etc. I enjoy a game on TV much more than I have in person. Businesses routinely seek out "freebies" from cities and states to move into their area and these entities jump through hoops to the get dollars.

NFL is doing what it is allowed to do just like we would if we could. It may be a whore but look how many customers keep lining up.