View Single Post
Old 06-08-2014   #307
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 149849 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ryan Fitzpatrick visiting Texans (signs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
First, which offense did Fitzpatrick play in that was similar?

Second... we paid Sage to come in to be the back up for $3M back in 2006. A $1.5M increase in nine seasons isn't crazy. Starters not on their rookie contract get $6 or more. Heck, the Vikings signed Sage to a two year $9M deal after trading a 4th round pick for him to back up Tavaris Jackson.

The Jets signed Vick to a one year $5M deal. What are their expectations of Michael Vick?
TK, here is the post I was referring to on MB. It was post again here between your thread above and this one. Plus the TV comments I noted.