View Single Post
Old 06-07-2014   #300
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 322585 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Nobody who was available. McCown signed for more money on 3/12, Cassel with Vikings on 3/7 for more money; FitzMagic was released 3/14. Overall poor FA QB class.

Vick, Whitehurst, Campbell, Clemons, Anderson, Jackson, Freeman, Flynn...
There was nothing stopping us from signing Cassel. The date we signed Fitz has nothing to do with nothing

The date we got rid of Schaub probably has more relevance.

I'd have liked Cassel due to his familiarity with "the system" not that he is necessarily better than Fitz, but I would think he would be harder to beat out of the starting job.

Vick has also won a bunch of games, including in the playoffs (long time ago) but he would also be a harder out than Fitzpatrick.

& I'm hard headed... surely a QB guru can make something decent out of Josh Freeman. I thought Kubiak would have been all over him.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk