View Single Post
Old 06-07-2014   #298
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 77871 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ryan Fitzpatrick visiting Texans (signs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
My thoughts exactly. I will add, the bar is low. I think they set the bar low on purpose. If Tj/Case can't beat out Fitzpatrick, imo they don't belong on an NFL roster, damn sure not the Houston Texans.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Who else that was out there with a higher bar than Fitz, just want to know.
I don't follow FA closely.
76 has a good question. My opinion is they set the bar low with whatever FA QB they signed. Every one of them are bottom feeder, bouncing around the league, roster spot holders. The Texans didn't have a premier choice available even if they could have afforded him, which I don't think they could.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.

Last edited by drs23; 06-07-2014 at 03:43 PM. Reason: punctuation and a few more words ;^)
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote