View Single Post
Old 06-07-2014   #15
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 286663 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: espn says "Texans: 25th best roster"

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
True... the only thing I can fault them with is that they're focused on the past season, giving no consideration to previous seasons. But... they did the same with all teams, all players.
Well, to be fair, they also aren't projecting things either. As in, how good will Cushing be after two consecutive knee surgeries? Some of the greatest players in the game have had their careers turn ordinary because of injury.

I'm a little more optimistic about the OL than they are, and I think a couple guys they listed as average or below average have some improvement in their future.