View Single Post
Old 06-07-2014   #13
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 82342 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: espn says "Texans: 25th best roster"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
From my understanding, O'Brien likes to throw more than Kubiak. Kubiak always strived for a 50%-50% run-pass ratio.
And I would agree. (Did I just type that?) BUT and there's always a BUT he KNOWS he can't do that this season. So he stocked up on big nasties in the trenches because like all wise coaches he's been following the board and has heeded steelb's passionate rant about doing same. This team is built to run it down the opposition's throat and make them like it all the while stifling whatever they try to do as an offense.

When he does get *that guy* or groom one of the whippersnappers he already has in the fold the air raid will commence.

My opinion, as stated prior, is that that's not going to be until midseason at best. I believe it's going to take that long for the 0 to jell into a unit that can be trusted and has shown that they can be on the same page and think as one.

Till then: A Cloud -0- Dust!!

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote