View Single Post
Old 06-07-2014   #8
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 131049 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: espn says "Texans: 25th best roster"

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
True... the only thing I can fault them with is that they're focused on the past season, giving no consideration to previous seasons. But... they did the same with all teams, all players. Julio Jones is elite... Dez Bryant is elite... They're not showing it that way.

Would be nice to see the same "study" done looking through a three or four year window.
I just dont agree that we have the 25th best Roster, D Brown had an off year, Arian is back looks healthy and Cush is back. Jo Jo also had an off year, and i think KJ is better than they are giving him credit for.