View Single Post
Old 06-06-2014   #291
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Ryan Fitzpatrick visiting Texans (signs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Plummer had 2 years out of 10 that could be considered decent TD/INT numbers.............and he reverted the following year in both cases.
http://www.nfl.com/player/jakeplummer/2502499/profile

Don't know how I messed up the link on that.

So, question's still the same. Do you think he qualifies? Sure, he reverted back to who he is, but I'm hoping (if Fitzpatrick does start) that's the kind of improvement we see. Plummer went from a mistake prone gamer in Arizona to a fairly consistent, passable starter under Gary Kubiak.

I'm pretty sure there are very few people out there thinking we've got a Tom Brady/Kurt Warner (who also didn't play well for the Giants) on our roster. Well, there are the Case fans.

I'm hoping we can find a suitable replacement for Matt Schaub. I know the haters out there think it should be fairly easy, I'm not so sure. While we "wasted our time" with Schaub, the Jags & Titans have been playing musical QB & have been chasing us for the division.