View Single Post
Old 06-06-2014   #286
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146673 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ryan Fitzpatrick visiting Texans (signs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
My thoughts exactly. I will add, the bar is low. I think they set the bar low on purpose. If Tj/Case can't beat out Fitzpatrick, imo they don't belong on an NFL roster, damn sure not the Houston Texans.
SO Texans guarantee $4.5 million to a player they think TJ and or Keenum will beat out? Seems like a lot for a QB who has played in a "similar" offense to be a backup.