View Single Post
Old 06-06-2014   #284
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 300095 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ryan Fitzpatrick visiting Texans (signs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
How many QBs can you think of with such a long consistent history of poor TD to INT ratio that ever turned it around, no matter who the coach was?
Rich Gannon & Brad Johnson both generally sucked and are known essentially for single or few year stretches in the middle of careers of mediocrity.

Fitz is a strange case. He has a lot of starts but I view him more as a backup who has fallen into the starts rather than ever really having been a starting QB and TD/INT is a flaky thing to judge for backups. Having said that, I hope like hell someone beats him out because to me the reasonable expectation for him is a marginal gain over last year's Schaub and nothing approaching pre-injury Schaub.