View Single Post
Old 06-06-2014   #276
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 82308 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ryan Fitzpatrick visiting Texans (signs)

Fitzpatrick is smart, mentally tough, and a good athlete with an NFL arm and release. Looking over his career, I would argue that his poor TD/Int. ratio is likely due to being consistently on bad teams. I don't know that he has been on a well-coached team yet. If he can be coached out of a few habits, I am optimistic that he will have a career year this year and next (depending on the development of Savage). I would not be surprised to see him hit the following marks:

62-64% completion
4000+ yards
2 to 1 TD/Int ratio

and a top 10 QB in YPA.

We will see.