View Single Post
Old 06-06-2014   #322
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 396984 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans 2014 OTAs begin May 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
I'm not a fan of underground music and never have been. It has a cool factor which I do not care for.

"Cool factor", 'eh? Can't just be that some folks like chocolate while others like vanilla.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
Sort of like artistic arrogance just because you call yourself an artist and produce nothing of value or of interest. But then again, i wouldn't have a Picasso in my home if you gave me money to take it. It's JUNK by an artist with an undeserved reputation.

Of course the arrogant artist club will tell each other why I just don't understand. But I do.

There was once a story of an Emperor who was coaxed into believing he was wearing a grand outfit that only the truly intellectually gifted could perceive. But a little boy could see the simple truth that the Emperor was wearing no clothes.

Now don't get me wrong. Some artist are great at what they do. My comments are for those who are not and yet act like they are.