View Single Post
Old 06-05-2014   #182
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 282041 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Arian Foster (season ending back surgery)

Duane Brown: Foster is the best RB in NFL
Quote:
"I know what kind of running back Arian is. He's a very special talent. He has a lot of tools that you can't coach. His elusiveness, his vision, his ability to catch out of the backfield. When he's healthy, I think he's definitely the best back in the league and I think he's on track to show that this year."

"I think he's very excited about this year," Brown said. "I've gotten a chance to talk to him a few times just you know his role in this offense and I think he's looking forward to it as I am too."