View Single Post
Old 06-04-2014   #954
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 70974 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just got some disturbing news about A Johnson

Ok since i am hearing a lot of BS about what people think should be done with AJ heres my thoughts.

Lets put him on IR move him to the practice squad where wins and losses dont matter. Let him cool off a bit and take it easy and then see if he wants to attend OTAs next off season.

BOOM who is the best internet GM in my house, ME.