View Single Post
Old 06-04-2014   #952
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 145918 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just got some disturbing news about A Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvrhand View Post
Agreed, but what do people expect they need to realize Andre is now 33 years old, having some injury history, doesn't take the top off of defenses like he used to do.

Spending 10+ million a year on aging receiver, when the draft is stocked full of up and coming receivers.. Everyone wants to do right by Andre that's fine, but if you want to win and you want to win shortly.. then dumping Andre might be the right thing..

For the team, or for Andre? You are the head coach what do you choose?
I think McNair will complete AJ's contract as long as he is playing well. I'm confident McNair wants to start placing jerseys in NRG stadium & AJ should lead that. 1400-1500 yds and an interesting team keeps the $ coming. If they are willing to pay $10m in 2014 his deal only increases a million over '15 & '16 so if his stats/play is good...