View Single Post
Old 06-04-2014   #948
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 165989 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just got some disturbing news about A Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Travis Johnson was on some show a week ago, said he thinks the Texans are going to ask Andre to restructure, which Andre "definitely" won't do. Tj thinks somehow that makes it easier for the Texans to cut Andre next season.

I think Andre would want to restructure his contract. A signing bonus prorated over the next three/four years would make the Texans less likely to cut Andre.

& less likely to trade him.
I hope I'm wrong. But I'm afraid that behind the curtain, with the increased passing of time, there is bad blood developing on the part of both sides.