Thread: Babin vs. Peek
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2004   #6
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

The impatience with Babin is amazing. He has yet to play a down and we have started tons of threads dogging the man. Apparently (to me at least) we picked them to play different positions. Peek on the open side and Babin on the Strong side. Peek has more quickness so I would think his best position is weakside backer and Babin has nice size and can hold the point of attack like good strongside linebackers should. Peek's strength surely isn't the running game and we will see for ourselves what Babin's strengths are, but frankly, I tend to grade out a players worth in real games, and not on knee-jerk speculation.
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote