View Single Post
Old 06-01-2014   #49
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 244045 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Why do some great college QBs fail in the NFL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagotexan2 View Post
Sorry if it's already been mentioned as a reason for lack if success but sometimes you have teams with so much turnover with the offensive coaches that I think it really screws with a players development. But my opinion is the biggest reasons for QBs not panning out is not being able to master an offense and read a defense.
I agree with that, but don't think it's the root cause. I think your first point is more right than not. Lots of turnover. This is a what have you done for me lately league. You got to win now.

Coaches don't get four years anymore. QBs don't get to develop. 15 to 20 prospects a year, on average 5 openings a year? Something like that.